Sukkot 2019 At CCC
Saturday, October 12th,
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 13th,
10 am & 1:00 pm
DWELLING PLACE MINISTRY
- Learn to Interpret dreams using Scripture and the Holy Spirit’s guidance.
- Learn why embarrassing or frightening dreams are important.
- How to start a dream journal.
- Learn to "catch" heavenly treasure, invention or creativity from dreams.
- What are nightmares and do they have any value?
"We will spend time working through several dreams and practice interpreting. You have been given access to God’s supernatural perspective on your life. Let's practice unlocking the language of dreams and put the wisdom gained to work in our lives." - Stephanie
Stephanie Schureman, author, speaker and founder of Dwelling Place Ministry and Dwelling Place Bookstore, loves Jesus and people. Stephanie has written two books “Here I Am the One You Love”, and “The Dream Book; A Beginners Guide to Understanding God’s voice When You Sleep” and has been a guest on Sid Roth’s, “It’s Supernatural.” Stephanie is a home schooling mother of 6 children, blessed with 5 grandchildren and the wife of Cris for over 36 years, residing in Golden, Colorado.
More on Stephanie:
YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/2Z6YfI7
The Dream Book: https://amzn.to/33LkmTS
Here I Am the One You Love: http://bit.ly/2KVB4XU